- May 24 ,2019│ Feed Her Future cooking demo: Peanut butter, pumpkin & partnership to advance women’s global health! (Video)
- May 3, 2019 │CARE Canada’s Tanja Kisslinger
- February 4, 2019 │Canada’s Global Feminist Leadership Matters – The Hill Times
- June 29, 2018 │ Gender Transformative Programming is Key to Advancing Canada’s Feminist Foreign Policy – iPolitics.ca
- June 26, 2018 │ CARE Canada is Walking the Talk on Canada’s Feminist International Assistance Policy
- June 26, 2018 │ About Feed Her Future: Backgrounder
For media inquiries, please click here.
- Ottawa Farmer’s Market – Lansdowne Park: On Sunday, July 7th, stop by the Feed Her Future booth (10 a.m.- 3 p.m.) to say hello, try some activities and learn about the campaign!
- Ottawa Farmer’s Market – Byron Park (Westboro): On Saturday, July 20th, stop by the Feed Her Future booth (9:30 a.m.- 3 p.m.) to say hello, learn some facts, and win a t-shirt!
- SANI Project Brief: Improving Women and Children’s Health in Malawi, Mozambique and Zambia
- Women’s Empowerment & Nutrition Brief
- Infographic: Why are we working in Malawi, Mozambique and Zambia
- Infographic: Nutrition in Malawi – Baseline data from 2017
- Infographic: Nutrition in Mozambique – Baseline data from 2017
- Infographic: Nutrition in Zambia – Baseline data from 2017