Join the campaign and become a #FeedHerFuture Ambassador!
What is an Ambassador?
A #FeedHerFuture Ambassador is someone who believes that nutrition is a basic human right, that women and girls have the power to transform communities when they are equipped with the right resources. Our Ambassadors have a strong desire to support the campaign by lending their voice, raising awareness, and engaging Canadians in the conversation around women’s right to food.
Why be an Ambassador?
- You will be part of a passionate community, engaged on an important issue.
- You will take part in (fun and easy) Ambassador challenges, many of which you can complete with family and friends.
- You will receive invitations to special events, where you can speak about the campaign and/or meet other Ambassadors.
- You will have access to exclusive Ambassador campaign content.
- You will receive our Feed Her Future newsletter.
How to sign up?
Becoming a campaign Ambassador is simple – fill in the brief online form and tell us about yourself. We will review your information and reply to you by email within one to two days, to confirm your registration, provide campaign materials, and help you get started! We look forward to the creativity and support that you will bring to #FeedHerFuture!